Fred McCashland Outstanding Alumni Award
The recipient of this highest Brebeuf Jesuit alumni honor personifies the fundamental Ignatian principles and values of Jesuit Education. The nominees for the Fred McCashland Outstanding Alumni Award shall have achieved outstanding success in service to family, church and fellow man, contribution to profession or business, civic or social work, and promotion of intellectual or cultural pursuits.
The Father J. Paul O’Brien, SJ Service Award
(Affectionately known as the “OBIE” Award.)
The Father J. Paul O’Brien, SJ Service Award recognizes alumni for their long-term and unselfish service to Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School. The nominees for The Father J. Paul O’Brien, SJ Service Award must be nominated by a Brebeuf Jesuit Alumnus, Faculty or Staff Member. The alumnus nominee will be eligible after giving a minimum of ten (10) years of service to Brebeuf Jesuit. Nominees must also have supported Brebeuf Jesuit through his or her time, talent and treasure and exemplify the fundamental Ignatian principle of men and women for others.
Echon Educator Award
Nominees for this award exemplify the fundamental Ignatian principles and values of Jesuit Education. Nominees must be a current or former faculty or staff member at Brebeuf Jesuit for five or more years and be nominated by a Brebeuf Jesuit Alumnus.
Brebeuf Jesuit Athletic Hall of Fame
Criteria for Nomination:
- The nominee must have distinguished him/herself by outstanding achievement in sport(s), displayed good citizenship, sportsmanship and leadership.
- The nominee must have graduated from Brebeuf Jesuit.
- The student/athlete nominee will be eligible for selection after a minimum of ten (10) years after his/her graduation from Brebeuf Jesuit.
- Coaches nominated must have coached at Brebeuf Jesuit for five (5) years and have been inactive in coaching for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Teams will be eligible after ten (10) years.