Men and Women for Others
Brebeuf Jesuit At-a-Glance
- Founded in 1962
- Co-ed College Preparatory School located in Northwest Indianapolis
- Catholic Jesuit school with daily Mass
- Enrollment – 812 students in grades 9-12
- Approximately 50% of Brebeuf Jesuit’s students are non-Catholic and ascribe to a variety of traditions, including multiple denominations of Protestantism, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, and many more
- Student Teacher Ratio of 12:1
- More than 50 co-curriculars and clubs
- One in four students receive financial aid based only on demonstrated financial need. More than $2.4 million of aid is awarded annually.
- 15 Honors, 21 AP, and 4 College-Accredited Courses
- 29 athletic teams
- 85% of students participate in athletics during their four years.
- Community service hours requirement
- 80% of Brebeuf Jesuit faculty have attained a Master’s degree or above
Brebeuf Jesuit Braves refer to this ultimate goal of their education using the Ignatian creed “AMDG” – Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam – “for the Greater Glory of God.” Brebeuf’s caring faculty guide students to succeed by attaining the Grad at Grad goals of becoming Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam: Open to Growth, Intellectually Competent, Loving, Religious, and Committed to Promoting Justice.